- Cannabidiol is a non-intoxicant, non-psychoactive cannabinoid discovered in the early 1900’s.
- CBD is one of the most important components of the cannabis plant. No “high” effects have been associated with Cannabidiol.
- Experts are actively researching non-psychoactive hemp. Specifically CBD.
- There are studies that link CBD to medical benefits and we will keep you informed as information develops to the best our ability.
- Epidiolex is the first FDA-approved drug that contains CBD. Epidiolix is an oral medicine used to treat seizures associated with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome and Dravet syndrome. Please visit fda.gov for more information. For more information on Epidiolex please visit their website www.epidiolex.com
Munchie’s Tip: Make sure you are staying informed and receiving your CBD from a reliable source. Our products are Farm Bill Compliant with a quality assurance program in place that includes 3rd party lab testing and submittal of legal documents to ensure high quality. There are QR codes on all our products and you can test it yourself directly.
the Endocannabinioid System
- Research that started many years ago concludes that humans among many different species have receptors in our bodies that have a direct relationship with cannabis receptors.
- The receptors in our brain are known as “Endocannabinoids”. The receptors in cannabis compounds are called “Phytocannabinoids”.
- The relationship between humans and cannabis is being actively researched and developments are foregoing. The Munchies Team is dedicated in guiding you to that information. Check out our blog for more information.
Munchie’s Tip: Consult with your health care provider before using any products containing CBD if you are nursing, pregnant or taking medication. If adverse reactions occur, discontinue use and consult with your physician. Keep products containing CBD out of reach of children.